(1) Before using hydraulic butt fusion welding machines, check whether the additional voltage of the winding matches the power supply voltage, and check whether the wiring on the terminal board is correct. If it is a hydraulic butt welder that has been put into operation for many times or is out of service for a long time, a 500V megohmmeter should be used to measure the insulation resistance of each winding to the core and each other before use, and it should not be less than 0.5MΩ.
(2) The nuts, copper lugs and wires on the primary and secondary side wiring boards of the hydraulic butt welder must be in tight and firm contact. If the contact is not good, the bolts, nuts and lugs will burn out. Therefore, after the butt welder has been operating for a period of time, the oxide layer on each contact surface should be wiped off with a fine emery cloth, and then the bolts should be tightened.
(3) The hydraulic butt welding machine should prevent long-term short-circuit between the welding rod and the welding parts to prevent the welding machine from being burned.
(1) The working site of the hydraulic butt welder should be kept dry and well ventilated. When moving hydraulic butt fusion welding machines, the power supply should be turned off, and the machine should not be moved by extending the cable. If the power is suddenly cut off during welding, the power supply should be cut off.
(2) The hydraulic butt welding machine cannot be operated under high humidity (relative humidity over 90%), high temperature (above 40℃), and no ventilation. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials. The welding machine should be placed steadily, avoid violent vibration and knocking, to prevent damage to the function of the reactor, so that the butt welding machine cannot work normally. The welding machine should be kept clean and dry, and the finishing operations should be carried out on time with low-pressure dry compressed air.
(1) If multiple hydraulic butt welders are required to work together, the welders should be evenly tapped on the three-phase power to balance the three-phase load.
(2) The shell of the hydraulic butt welding machine must be grounded, and a separate wire is used to connect it to the grounding trunk line. When multiple welding machines are connected to a grounding device, a parallel connection is required, and a series connection is prohibited. When the welding operation is not completed, the grounding wire shall not be removed at will.
(3) If it is found that the hydraulic butt welding machine has no arc, the winding is overheated, the welding current cannot be adjusted, the welding machine oscillates or the sound is too loud, the machine should be shut down in time to find the cause and carry out maintenance.