LHY160 Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine is suitable for PE & PP pipes and fittings from 50mm to 160mm OD using low force welding methods. Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine on the worksite and in the factory.
This hydraulic butt welding machine includes a mainframe with all diameter of layer clamps, stand for the heating plate, facing tool, and heating plate. This China butt welding machine adopts high-quality die-casting aluminum castings without affecting strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 and 4 for the tee, elbow, and manifold operations. CNC automatic control system and data logger can also be selected.
Heating Plate Power
Facing tool power
Hydraulic unit power
1 phase 220Volts/240Volts, 50/60Hz
Total electric current
There are different types of fusion welders for sale to choose from, inlcuding manual butt fusion welding machine, hydraulic machines and automatic machines to meet your welding requirements, the following is an overview:
Hydraulic machines varies depending on the welding range, total power, maximum pressure, size, and the functions and accessories that accompany each device. It is generally equipped with electric milling cutters, toolboxes and accumulators. Automatic machines's gearbox can withstand extreme working conditions, our fusion welders for sale is designed for user-friendly and safer operation, and its interface provides convenience for operators, thus reducing labor costs.
1. Place a socket of the right size on the fusion welding machine for ppr pipe. Most PPR splicing tools come with a pair of Plug and socket of different sizes, and these sockets correspond to common PPR pipe diameters. PPR tubes with a diameter of 50mm (2.0in) should correspond to sockets.
2. Heat the socket. Most butt fusion machine can be plugged into a standard 110V outlet. It may take several minutes to heat to the desired temperature and be very careful when using the thermal fusion tool, which can lead to severe burns.
3. Trim the pipe to a certain length with a smooth, clean cut. When the fusion tool is heated, use a valid tool to mark and cut the butt fusion pipe to the desired length, and when used as instructed, they will produce a smooth, uniform cut on the PPR.
4. Clean the PPR block with cloth and recommended detergent. Your fusion kit may recommend a specific cleaner for PPR piping, using it as directed outside the pipe and inside the fitting to be connected, and you can connect the fusion welding machine manufacturer to get specific recommended detergent of fusion welders for sale.
5. Mark the welding depth at the connecting end of the fusion welding hdpe pipe. Your weld toolbox may come with a template to mark the appropriate weld depth on PPR pipes of different diameters, and mark the pipe with a pencil.
6. Confirm that the fusion tool is fully heated. The target temperature is usually 260 °C (500 °F). You can determine whether it is ready by the temperature of the fusion welder display screen or by an infrared thermometer.