The butt welder actually uses the resistance to generate heat when the workpiece is in contact with each other, so as to achieve the purpose of heating the workpiece and melting the metal surface. The weld is formed under the condition that the solid metal of the workpiece is plastically deformed. The grain, weld structure and composition are close to basic metals, so it is easier to obtain iso-strength and iso-plastic welded joints. In the flashing process, it has the self-protection function of exhausting air and reducing metal oxidation, so that there are fewer defects such as weld inclusions and incomplete penetration. Now there are many plastic pipe welders for sale on the market, we need to know about them to choose the right one for us. As a professional HDPE pipe welding company, Plaswelding will introduce the working principle for your reference.
1. The welding efficiency is high. Because the workpiece is compressed by the double force cylinder, the reaction speed is significantly faster than that of the hydraulic cylinder;
2. The automatic centering function ensures that the distance between the two ends of the pipe string and the two chip head ends is the same before welding, so as to ensure the same amount of burning at both ends;
3. Convenient operation and maintenance service. Because there is no hydraulic station as hydraulic welding machine, there are fewer debugging points and failure points of the product, and there will be no oil leakage;
4. Low requirements on the power grid, only 250KVA power grid can be satisfied;
5. High welding accuracy. Use programmable controller PLC and imported stepping to control the flashing process. It can accurately set the burning amount and burning speed. The welding current can be controlled by the microcomputer solder resist controller. The center distance error of the film head after welding can be controlled at +0.2 Within mm, it is convenient for subsequent assembly welding;
6. The energy-saving radiator flash butt welding machine for sale uses two 125KVA resistance welding transformers as the power source for pneumatic compression and upsetting, without hydraulic station.
1. Welding has a wide range of applications. In principle, all-metal materials that can be forged can be welded by flash butt welding. For example, low-carbon steel, high-carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and other non-ferrous metals and alloys can be welded by flash butt welding;
2. A wide range of welding cross-sectional area, generally from tens to tens of thousands of mm2 cross-sectional area can be welded;
3. Flash butt welding is widely used in welding various plates, pipes, profiles, solid parts, cutting tools, etc. It is widely used and is an economical and efficient welding method.