Electrofusion welding machine straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve is generally not required for caliber calculation. However, when it is close to the equipment behind the valve, in order to prevent the high-pressure medium from impacting the equipment when the valve is opened quickly, the caliber of the straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve must be calculated.
Before choosing a straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve, you must understand the detailed process parameters and control requirements, and make a preliminary judgment based on the process parameters and control requirements of the electrofusion welder whether you can choose a straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve. And generally, the electrofusion welding machine for sale will be equipped with process parameters. If a straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve can be selected, the flow coefficient, noise, and unbalanced force are calculated in detail according to the process parameters. Finally, select the detailed configuration of the valve according to the calculation results.
(1) Understand the detailed process parameters and control requirements of the electrofusion welder.
(2) According to the process parameters and control requirements of the electrofusion welder, it is preliminarily judged whether the straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve can be used. If the medium is clean and free of impurities and does not contain fibrous materials, you can choose a straight-through single-seat quick-opening valve, such as steam, water, nitrogen, hydrogen, gasoline, diesel, etc.
(3) Calculate the maximum flow coefficient Kv value. Generally, it is calculated using the average weight method formula recommended by the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC. The maximum flow value Qmax and the minimum pressure difference value Qmin appearing in the process control should be substituted into the formula calculation.
(4) Select the appropriate valve diameter and Kv value according to the calculated Kv value. For the straight-through single-seat quick opening and lubrication of the electrofusion welding machine, generally when calculating the maximum Kv value, the opening of the valve should be less than 50%, and the smaller the opening, the better.
(5) Estimate of noise. The estimation of valve noise is a more complicated problem, and the formula researched and provided by Masorleilar1 is commonly used now. This formula is more convenient to calculate, and the result is more accurate.
(6) Calculation of unbalanced force and selection of actuators. By calculating the unbalanced force generated by the medium pressure difference on the valve core, and then considering the friction of each moving part of the valve, and finally selecting an appropriate amplification factor according to the process parameters and control requirements, the actuator can be selected.
(7) According to the calculation results of the above steps, perform detailed valve configuration on the direct single-seat quick-opening valve of the electrofusion welder. The main work is the selection of various parts and materials, and the selection of accessories.