The PE pipe material is a kind of polyolefin polymer compound, and its molecules are composed of carbon and hydrogen elements. PE pipe materials do not have harmful elements, and are hygienic and reliable. The process of processing PE pipe materials will not adversely affect the human body health and the environment health, so it is a green building material.
For Hot melting welding, PE pipes can be welded by butt welding machines. PE pipe not only has good toughness and flexibility, but also has excellent welding performance. It has reliable welding effect and low cost in the process of pipe connection. At the same time, due to its good air tightness, corrosion resistance and good resistance to rapid transmission of cracks, so PE pipes are widely usedin construction areas of municipal, petroleum, chemical, gas and others. Here, Plaswelding will share with you the preparations tips before PE pipe welding.
(1) Check whether the condition of the butt welding machine meets the working requirements, and whether there are fasteners in each part of the machine are falling off or loose.
(2) Check whether the electrical and mechanical circuit connections of butt welding machines are correct and reliable.
(3) Check whether the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic tank of the butt welding machine is sufficient.
(4) Confirm whether the power supply matches the input requirements of the implement.
(5) Whether the heating plate meets the requirements (whether the coating is damaged).
(6) Whether the switch of milling cutter and oil pump is normal, etc.
Besides the above checking, as a professional plastic pipe welding machine supplier, Plaswelding also recommend you to know stages of the butt welding process, in case that there will be no mistakes.
PE pipes are commonly used in butt welding machine processing, and the connection can be made by hot melt welding and electrofusion welding. Using butt welding machine to processing PE pipes can make pipes and pipe fittings integrated tightly, the entire system is safe and reliable, the construction cost is low, and that is the reason why it develops rapidly in engineering applications. Compared with gerenal butt welding machines, fully automatic butt welding machines are much easier to operate.
(1) Preheating stage: in the preheating and crimping stage of the electric heating plate, a certain pressure is applied to the two pipe ports to melt the crimping.
(2) Endothermic stage: Apply a small pressure and wait for a certain time to diffuse heat in the pipes to be connected to achieve uniform heat absorption.
(3) Conversion stage: the heating plate slamming stage. The shorter the time that the connecting pipes are in contact, the better effect.
(4) Welding stage: The melting ends of the two pipes are fused together and a certain pressure is applied.
(5) Cooling stage: natural cooling of butt welding fusion joints, be careful not to have tension and mechanical stress on the joints.